Tuesday, March 24, 2020

An Update

Hey guys.

Just a brief update since it's been about two weeks since I last shared any sort of content.  I have not abandoned this blog again.  It's been...well you all know what's going on in the world right now.

https://www.google.com/covid19/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=hpp&utm_campaign=US-EN

I'm not going to go too much further in depth about this topic.  We are living in such a depressing state of affairs right now.  This month has felt like years have flown right by us and this year has felt like a decade in its own right.  2020 has not been a good year is an understatement.  Someday we will go back to living a normal life, this much I know.  But for now?  Please take all the precautionary measures the CDC has recommended to us all and help the world get back to sense of normalcy again.

Anyway, I promise I'll get back to making posts in the very near future.  I have an essential job where I can't work from home like most people I know.  But I've got content in the works during my down time.  I have a music review crossover in the works with another blogger that is on the way.

And in regards to film reviews, that will be a little more complicated.  Due to movie theaters shutting down with lockdowns and quarantines taking place all over the world, I'm going to save up and try to stream some of these new releases that studios are going to be making available much different than they initially expected.  These are the times we are living in right now folks.  Just have to adapt with them.

So be on the lookout and most importantly, stay safe and healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment